On-line registration opens July 10, 2017
$120 ticket price includes dinner and a cocktail drink ticket
OR $1000 for a table of 10
*You must sign in to purchase event tickets or to donate an item
Adults only, please
ATTIRE: Cocktail or business casual
• SCHOLARSHIPS give children from all income levels access to the highest level of coaching and competition available locally. We have one of the largest soccer scholarship programs in Washington, with 15% of our players last season receiving scholarship support.
• Our RESPECT PROGRAM ensures that youth soccer is inclusive, respectful, and character-building for all involved. We’re currently producing multimedia materials to help roll the program out to other clubs across the state. Greater Seattle Surf players and staff also serve as ambassadors for this program through communiuty outreach and volunteerism.
• TRAVEL FUNDS are needed to provide unique opportunities for our players to participate in high-level tournaments all over the country. These experiences are valuable in their growth as leaders and athletes.
• FIRST AID KITS for each of our 70+ teams are a critical need. Our kids play 12-months out of the year, outdoors, on grass and artificial turf, at the highest level of intense, physical competition.
We hope you'll join us to help make sure we can continue to provide the best for our players and their families.
BECOME A SPONSOR
We have several exciting sponsorship perks packages to choose from! To sponsor this event, and our mission, contact the event co-chairs,
Jacky Grotle and Jamie Cantu- email@example.com
Embassy Suites Lynnwood $179
Newly renovated two room suite
Daily hot breakfast
Nightly two hour complimentary reception
Shuttle service within 5 mile radius
Homewood Suites by Hilton $139
Local area transportation
* Mention GS Surf / Lynnwood Convention Center for special pricing