On-Line Auction Rules for the Courtenay Rotary Club Main Event
2. Bids will be accepted until April 30th at 9:00pm PST
3. Certain auction items and/or services may have restrictive use or other qualifications, which may affect value, application or use thereof to the bidder. It is the responsibility of the bidder to read all items descriptions carefully. Some items may not be exactly as shown in photo. Purchasers are bound by the precise restrictions specified by the donor. These items are not negotiable.
4. Reservations for all trips must be mutually arranged with the donor unless otherwise specified.
5. All items are sold "as is".
6. All items are FOB Comox Valley unless otherwise indicated in the item description. Packing and shipping available at purchasers expense.
7. All certificates expire on year from issue date, unless otherwise indicated in the item description.
8. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds will be given by the Courtenay Rotary Club - Main Event.
9. All certificates are not valid for payment on existing accounts and do not have a cash value, unless othewise indicated in the item description.
10. The auction website will list the current high bid on all items.
11. In the event of a tie bid, the item will be awared to the first of the bids received.
12. Applicable taxes will be charged.
13. All items must be paid in full by May 15th, 2013. It will be the discretion of the committee to release items prior to payment.
14. The Courtenay Rotary Club - Main Event has endeavored to catalogue and describe all auction items correctly, but all auction items are sold "as is".
The Courtenay Rotary Club - Main Event neither warrants nor represents, and shall in no event be responsible for the correctness of description, genuiness, authorship provenance or condition of property.
By his/her purchase, the buyer waives any claims for liablitiy against the Courtenay Rotary Club, the donor of the item or service, arising in any way whatsoever including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any liability resulting from the utilization of the property or services sold. No statement contained in the catalogue or made orally at the sale or elsewhere shall be deemed to be such a warranty, representation or assumption of liability.
15. The Courtenay Rotary Club - Main Even reserves the right to withdraw any item for sale.